Re: A86: Line(x1,y1,x2,y2,0 with ASM?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Line(x1,y1,x2,y2,0 with ASM?

On Sat, 10 Jan 1998 05:02:07 GMT "Muhammed Galadima"
<mj_galadima@hotmail.com> writes:
>In the basic part you make 5 vars,
>say X1, Y1, X2, Y2 and COLOR. Then
>you do Asm(line or whatever you want
>to call the asm part and it simply
>loads the values from X1, Y1, X2, Y2
>and C into b, c, d, e, and h and calls
>_ILine.

I don't  know about you, but I don't want to have all that extra code in
my programs.  I only use single character variables in my [basic]
programs, unless absolutely necessary.  Five stores per DelLine command
would really slow things down since, as the basic is being interpreted,
the calculator not only stores each number to a variable but also stores
each number to the Ans variable.

Obviously the information needs to be stored somewhere for an assembly
program to find.  I suggest storing all the information to a single
variable, Ans.  for example:

  BasicProg::
  :{0,0,127,63
  :Asm(DelLine

would erase a line drawn diagonally across the screen, from top left to
bottom right.

Sincerely,
The Unibomer

Jared Ivey
Unibomer@Juno.com
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/7342

Artiformologicalintactitudinarianisminist -- one who studies 4-5 letter
latin prefixes and suffixes

Follow-Ups: References: