Re: A86: Re: listing files / finding file length (creating, deletin

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: listing files / finding file length (creating, deleting, type)

For creating, deleting, finding, and checking the type of a specified
file, check out http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/86asmvar.htm

For the adding/subtracting data and renaming, I'd love to find out too
(just didn't wanna push my luck with too many questions ;)

Muhammed