Re: A86: Greyscale Background

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

B. Nagel wrote:

> Just a little program I wrote that lets you personalize
> your 86 (in flicker free greyscale :)....
>
> Bill

>                     Name: greybg.zip
>    greybg.zip       Type: Zip Compressed Data (application/x-zip-compressed)
>                 Encoding: base64

  boy.. i miss ALOT when on vacation.. I made a program SO SIMILAR to this it's
not even funny.. instead of an IMAGE file though my picture was built in.. i
showed it off to my friends for a while never thought anyone else would want to
see it :)... here's min in case anyone cares.. the background pic is an anarchy
sign..... :)

NOTE: don't run with any other intterupt programs running :)

run again to get rid of the Anarchy sign :)

Trent Lillehaugen
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/x-unknown-content-type-TI86.Program; name="intgs.86p"

Follow-Ups: References: