A86: Pagex

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Pagex

I am responding to myself for my misunderstanding.   I understand
why the .txt file said to download the prog Pagex.   It meant what it
said on the calculator....for instance page0, page1, page2......
sorry to inconvienience (sp?) you, but i have one more question:
---how do i finish doing it??   It said to get a hexidecimal editor and
delete the first 48h bytes of the intro  (or something) and the last
2 bytes.   What the heck does that mean, and what should i do to
get this rom working???     Thank you for your time in reading this.
    (the file is romdump.txt)   (for the 83 calculator)