Re: A86: fructus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: fructus

Yes, but the functions' spellings are listed in sequence with a number assigned
to each one.  In order to match that with code, you need to find where the
pointers to all the function's code are stored.  But, it doesn't seem to work
the same way as it does in the RAM, probably because it needs to change pages.

Garcia wrote:

> Have your tried looking for the ascii string of the function in the ROM and
> then using that address to possibly find spots of interest?
>
> A.G.

Follow-Ups: References: