Re: A86: Rom Central - Final Questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Rom Central - Final Questions

I understand your program, about the extend of what I am willing to do. My
CGI's are in Visual Basic. If I opened up the rom (probably only the first
1024 bytes) in vb as binary, how can I move to the byte position, retrieve
the 3 bytes, and convert that into decimal? I am used to programming
sequential files only with VB.

Also, I guess the retrieval form will be dynamically generated. That way a
hidden input field would be in the html file itself that has the byte
number, so I know which asm program I assigned the user and what to send to
the CGI to compare the results from the user and the calc.