Re: A86: Rom Central - Database interactivity with rom calls

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Sun, 22 Feb 1998, Jeremy Goetsch wrote:

> sure
> >>
> >> Actually, I did.  I used commo with my grey graphlink and worked
> perfectly.
> >> Where did you think my "Willy DO BE DO BE" image came from ;)
>

> Having that image on your page is illegal, since it is showing part of the
> ROM :)

we're all breaking uncountable laws.. i guarantee this mail contains
many many words/characters found in many commercial software programs :)

|        / |/ /_ __/ /_____         |       Nuke Skyjumper               |
|       /    / // /  '_/ -_)        |         "Master of the Farce"      |