From: Jimmy Mårdell <yarin@acc.umu.se>
To: assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Sunday, February 22, 1998 6:19 PM
Subject: Re: A86: Rom Central - Database interactivity with rom calls

At 08:58 1998-02-22 -0500, you wrote:
>So, every time you learn a new Rom Call, undocumented or not, please submit
>it to my site.

Great idea, BUT...

I think it's too cumbersome to send in a ROM entry. I mean, I could send
50 ROM entries, just taken from different programs, but filling in a
form for each... to tiresome.

Also, there are some intersting rom calls in Pats Pede.Z80. For instance,

_jforcecmdnochar:   equ      409Ch

(a damn long alias :) )

which every program should end with (using jp)

I haven't paid much attention to A86 lately, so this may be old stuff.

--
Real name: Jimmy Mårdell
IRC......: Yarin