Re: A86: Rom Central - Database interactivity with rom calls

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Rom Central - Database interactivity with rom calls

>You suggestion sounds to advanced. If someone doesnt have a ti-graph link
>then it would be too troubling to enter a 1000 character hex file.

Okay.  I understand what you said in the first sentence, but not the
second.  If someone doesn't have a link they would enter a 1000 character
hex file.  Okay I agree with that, but what good would that do if they
didn't have a link to dump the rom to?