Re: A86: Rom Central - Database interactivity with rom calls

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Rom Central - Database interactivity with rom calls

> Anyway you do, you still have the possiblilty of people distributing the
> answer.  You should just have really good instructions on how to get it
off
> the calc, as some people have problems with it

but not all people have TI Graphlinks, and they may want to use to emulator
to develop programs in the mean time

but your suggestion is good, however, so I will think about it. If no one
can come up with a good solution within a few days

-Matt