A86: Rom Central - Database interactivity with rom calls

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Rom Central - Database interactivity with rom calls

86 Central - Optic2000's TI-86 Asm Site - MAJOR UPDATE

I just included a major section on my web page called Rom Central.
This CGI/database program I created allows you to add ROM calls, view rom
calls, and download the Rom (only if you own a ti-86 - I wrote a CGI that
uses the TI-86 Manual as copy protection)

Downloading the Rom is useful if you want to program for the TI-86 but do
not own a graphlink. If anyone can think of a better method of copy
protection, please let me know.

Matt's TI-86 Asm Page:
http://www.dogtech.com/cybop/ti86

So, every time you learn a new Rom Call, undocumented or not, please submit
it to my site.

My next project is Ram Central, which will allows people to document in
detail Ram areas on the TI-86.

So Why is this cool? Well, this allows my site to be updated with new
information even when I am gone, it will become more and more automated.
Also, I am the only TI site that I know of (except TI-CALC.ORG) that takes
advantage of CGI's and database stuff.

So what's coming up? Well, I plan to add more and more CGI programs until
the site is almost automated. I will also try to finish the rest of my pages
that are under construction as soon as possible.

Latest Updates:

[2/22] ROM Central Goes Online! ROM Central is a section of a web page which
allows you to add rom calls, view rom calls, and download the rom (if you
own a TI-86), all combined with CGI database interactivity. Check it out!!

[2/22] New Image Map, Logo, and Tutorials Page updated

[2/16] Web page created: Coding - Articles

-Matt
matt2000@gte.net