Re: A86: APD

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: APD

A Doggett wrote:

joemama@minot.com wrote on Fri, 20 Feb 1998 14:04:44 -0600:

> if you made it into an interupt it would turn itself off, you turn it on, it
> would turn itself off, you turn it on......assuming that you werent holding
> down a key

But I've even tried resetting all counters before switching it off...

It's doing what it's supposed to do--it turns off the calc when the interrupt is called.  Check for a key press before the APD so that it will only run the APD if a certain key is pressed.  The call getkey (it is what turns the calc off) doesn't wait for a key press before the the APD.
This is only a temporary hack.  I might try to find the real call or...
        maybe you could try to find it.  :?)