Re: A86: Re: odd thing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: odd thing

Try at ti.com for the stat documentation in .pdf format (or anyone's spare ti83
manual).

Also, the distribution functions might be easier (although the stat ones might
reveal stuff about working w/ lists)...  I'm not sure if the docs contain the
parameters for the home-screen functions, but for the normalpdf(, it takes 1 to 3
parameters.  With one parameter, it's just the Z-score to find the height of the
standard (mean=0, std. dev=1) normal distribution at (?), and if there are 3, then
the second is the mean and the 3rd is the std. dev.

Hope this helps (and if you find any list/matrix math stuff, please tell me...)

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com