Re: A86: start up commands

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: start up commands

At 08:33 AM 2/18/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Dux Gregis wrote:
>

>> I think, though I'm not sure, that you can run the code at $d490 (ends
at $d557)
>> every time the calc is turned on.  There's a checksum byte at $d48f
which is
>> probably set in a way similar to how the checksum for an interrupt is set.
>
>  I figured it out.  I've attached a source that you can adapt to fit your
needs.

Yeah, there are 4 areas that work just like the user interrupt. One is the
interrupt, one is called when the calc turns on, one is called when the
calc turns off, and the other (I'm pretty sure) is triggered by the link
port somehow. At least the code that it's called from has lots of
reads/writes from the link port. Anyway, I think I've got the addresses of
the user routine areas on my web site...
<http://user1.netcarrier.com/~grams/joshua/>

--Joshua