Re: A86: odd thing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: odd thing

thanx for telling things to us but the big question is how wmany more ROM
routines (if any) will you all release.  we appreciate your support for the
getting assembly language on the 86 and we appreciate you helping  us out from
time to time.

thanx again,
Patrick

ps. the ti-85 was hacked not cracked cracking is when you try do something bad
and mean.