Re: A86: small text

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: small text

I wrote a program that does this, keeping the notes in a seperate
string. The files have a special format that allows for commands that
let you format the text in a variety of ways. I never posted it before
because I always planned on improving it first... but if anyone is
interested, it does work (I've used it on MANY tests already). If I get
any response, I'll post it to ticalc.

--Retupmoc7

>Here is a small little usefuly program I made that displays eight
>lines of really small text for like taking notes. I will put it on my
site
>when I get the chance. Thursday, hopefully, I am going to make a CGI
that
>allows people to add ROM calls and there descriptions into a database.
I see
>so many cool ROM calls, but I always lose the documentation. My web
site
>will be the first site with this online ROM database, so stay tuned. I
am
>also planning on adding some information on getting the rom, I just
>transferred it with Rom86 and Commo today, that emulator is so cool!
Except