Re: A86: Customizable Stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Customizable Stuff

Wow. I did not realize that I could have sparked so much controversy.
Here's how I see it: If you're writing a game you certainly have enough rom
calls. If you're writing a utility, maybe not, but that's what makes writing
stuff like that fun - searching for new calls in the ROM that you need.  a
lot of us have I'm sure used _flush_all_menus, thanks to somebody who looked
for it.  if we had all the ROM calls, then all the programs would be written
and what would there be left to write? Take ZShell. It only had about 10
useful calls, but everyone was happy with them. I don't see why not with the
86. I just now found the address for the call for ">frac", previously not
known. How long did it take? about 10 minutes. Give TI a break!
===
Kirk Meyer
_@ibm.net