Re: A86: very very odd

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: very very odd

Even without assembly, TI's calculators would still be much more popular
than the competition:  HP's may have a great OS, but only ppl that want
to put up with the Reverse Polish Notation get them, and in terms of OS,
the Casios are really lacking...  And TI's main business comes from high
school students who are required to have calculators for Algebra, Trig,
and Calculus classes.  And the reason that most of them get TI's is
because that is the calculator that most teachers reccomend and teach,
because TI provides much better support for teachers than HP and Casio.

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com