Re: A86: very very odd

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: very very odd

Trey Jazz wrote:

> yeah exactly...dont deny it youve gone searching for them bill. and also the
> rom calls that we have ARENT enough thats mostly why there is this list so
> we can SHARE the rom calls that we find and teach others how to use them.
> this helps TI and especially pat so they dont have to spend their time on us
> who buy their calcs and deserve such help.

Ok, what rom calls are you looking for?

Actually,  I have never used a rom call that I found by disassembling.
And believe it or not, these are the only undocumented calls in ASE,
The first 3 dan eble posted in the list earlier
and the last one, I got from pat

call $462F  ;convert ahl -> hl with page # in a
call $4957 ;string length
call $495B ;string copy

This clears the graph screen:
 ld a,11h