Re: A86: very very odd

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: very very odd

At 14:29 1998-02-15 -0600, you wrote:
>I agree; sometimes TI's motives in a lot of things seem a little suspect.
>I see a lot of "some things man was not meant to know" kind of attitude in
>the way TI kind of trickles out information of varying usefulness.  I know
>a little bit of business theory, and I can't think of a single reason why
>TI doesn't release all they know about programming ASM on the 86,
>ESPECIALLY since the built in asm support was a major advertising point.

They don't have it documented. Pat is the only one (?) on TI who
works with the asm support part, and he don't want to spend
every single hour creating huge textfiles with all rom calls.
But it has been quite some time since anything new slipped out
from TI...

--
Real name: Jimmy Mårdell
IRC......: Yarin