Re: A86: very very odd

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: very very odd

> i dont think that it would be a way to find out 'illegal' disassembly of
> rom. lets face it, if TI didnt want us to disassemble the rom and find out
> the calls for the calc they woulda made a documentation of the entire set of
> rom calls and woulda had it ready by the time it hit the stores.

That's not what I meant by that. They know we are taking apart the ROM.
They can't do anything about it though. There are too many of us and they
don't have any conclusive evidence and it's not hurting them any. On the
contrary, it's helping them. I'm saying it was a little experiment to see how
long it would take us.