From: Dux Gregis <assets@eden.rutgers.edu>
To: assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Sunday, February 15, 1998 12:19 PM
Subject: Re: A86: Re: Re: User defined functions

I did update the source for asapinv at ticalc.org (much more commented), if you still have the older one.  I've also attached it.

The reason it seems like the names are important is because if you change the length, all the data following that spot is offset, and the pointers no longer point to their right locations.

Trey Jazz wrote:

hmm i guess i was lucky...i actually made a program that overwrote yours and
works properly...it just shuts the calc off with the command 'Off'...however
i still would appreciate a documented source of asapinv.asm

i included the off function program...