A86: TI-86 assembly web page - mostly complete. Includes tutorials, pict

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: TI-86 assembly web page - mostly complete. Includes tutorials, pictures, diagrams, etc..

Hello, this is Matt Johnson, also known as Cyber Optic or Optic2000.

Anyway, I would just like to say that my TI-86 Assembly page, which was down
for two months since I was out of state, has been completely redesigned. It
takes advantage of image maps,  Cascading Style Sheets, simple Javascript,
counters, you know, the good stuff.

I have divided the site into multiple web pages, have comphrehensive
sections on tutorials, Z80 links, references, and also includes pictures and
diagrams of both the LCD and the Z80 CPU processor. I have also converted
both my FAQ and my three TI-86 assembly tutorials into HTML.. I had a hard
time finding a picture of the Z80 CPU. I finally found it on some guys site
(who went to MIT).. Heheheh.., well anyway

The web page is at:

http://www.dogtech.com/cybop/ti86

It is not completely finished, yet has plenty of information to keep some
people busy

My E-mail address is matt2000@gte.net

[LATEST UPDATES]
[2/14] Added Z80 References, includes text and html references
[2/14] Added Asm Source - includes all TI-86 asm src found in TICALC.ORG
[2/13] Added Asm Tools - IDE, Emulators, Compilers, etc
[2/13] Added General Z80 Page, includes pic and diagram
[2/13] Revised Z80 Links....Added "More Information" on many of the pages
[2/12] Redesigned many pages, added LCD Display Section, includes Pic and
Diagram
[2/11] I converted both my FAQ and my 3rd tutorial into HTML! Check it out
at my Coding Tutorial page.
[2/11] I added the page "Z80 Links". I am adding more and more, so this is
still under construction.
[2/11] I revised and appended to the TI-86 General Page.
.
.