A86: Getting rom on my calc with a Terminal (commo)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Getting rom on my calc with a Terminal (commo)

All right.  I read the .txt on rom86 and it said to get a terminal
program like commo.  After i got the terminal program on my
computer, i loaded rom86 on my calculator.  I pressed 2nd as
usual, and some wierd stuff starting filling the screen as
expected.  One problem, what am i doing?  How do i make
the terminal program download specifically to "ti86.rom".  I
wouldn't have come here if i havent fooled with it hours already.