A86: Getting My Rom to my Computer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Getting My Rom to my Computer

OK, im not dumb, i think.
I copied  "romdump.86p" to my calc and  i ran
the .exe file just as it said.   It read "waiting" and
i pushed "2nd" on my calc which said to send.  It
then said sending.  In the .txt file, it says it will take
about 10 min or so.  I waited, and after 15 min, the calc
was done, but the computer was still waiting.  I didn't know
what to do, so i waited 5 more min.   I came back and it
was still waiting.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with
my graph-link, for i transferred a file after that to verify.
What should i do to get my rom on it, or what other way
or program should i use.