Re: A86: Shell Development Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Shell Development Question

Can you two stop spamming about a power saver? it's nice to have a quick
"off" key, but it doesn't require 5 messages. let the man make his
shell, if it is in need of more stuff he will put it in after he finds
out what people want that isn't there. arguing over vapor-ware is sorta
pointless.

--
i am the bullet in the gun              and i control you
i am the truth from which you run       and i control you