Re: A86: 3-D graphing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: 3-D graphing

On Sat, 7 Feb 1998 00:23:59 EST TurboSoft@aol.com writes:
><< Well, I've written a 3d graphing program....
>   It's on my page, works section, if you're
>   interested in trying it out. >>
>
>what all does it do?  is it something where you
>have to tell it a specific formula or can you
>have it draw lines?

You enter an equation, Y in terms of X and Z.  It's the same principal as
the builtin graphing equation, ie: y=x and Y=X+Z.  The "X" and "Z" are
the CAPITAL letters, not lowercase like the builtin stuff(capps for
emphasis not yelling).  I thought about using the lower case letters, but
the "x" takes one more byte than it should every time it occurs in the
program.

>also, with TI-92's 3-d graphing it's rotational and stuff

What exactly do you mean?  Do you mean it's drawn rotated to see it
better(not straight down the Z axis), or that you can rotate it and watch
the graph spin?

BTW, I will be working on an assembly version when HAL-IC is released.

Sincerely,
The Unibomer

Jared Ivey
Unibomer@Juno.com
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/7342

"A word is not a bird; once flown you can never catch it." -- Russian
Proverb

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]