Re: A86: Nice Auto Power off

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Nice Auto Power off

TurboSoft@aol.com wrote on Tue, 3 Feb 1998 19:28:23 EST:

> while on this topic, is there anyone that would be willing to make a "battery
> saver" for the 86?  like when you press a button (most likely the ON button
> would work best) it will either lower the contrast as much as possible or turn
> it off, and when it is pressed again, of course it would be just as you had it
> before.

I thought that with screens like this changing the contrast did not
alter the current consumption at all? - It was the fact that it was on
at all.  Am I right in thinking that the Z80 uses more current than
the rest put together (apart from when in wait state)?
AJD AJD AJD AJD AJD AJD AJD AJD        |
Anthony J. Doggett                     |
Mailto:Doggett@zetnet.co.uk            |
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/doggett/ |
Life is what you make of it.