Re: A86: Re: Assembly Studio 86 available

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Assembly Studio 86 available

>what is MFC is it a textbox that allows color becuase i have been looking
for
>one for sometime or do you mean MVC?

There is a text box that allows color - its called the RichTextBox control
in Visual Basic. But it does not have the methods or properties neccessary
to make it with syntax coloring capabililies.

The MFC is Microsoft Foundation Classes, a set of classes for C++ by
Microsoft that is basically a layer above the Windows API - I could tell his
program used it because he had the MFC42.DLL on his web page. Some classes
encapsulate programmable controls - I think his IDE uses CEdit - since it
has a 32K limit. There is another class called CRichEditCtrl, which would
allow syntax highlighting with careful programming.

Too bad I cant program C++ (I know C), but I am learning. MFC looks cool,
but complicated.

-Optic2000
matt2000@gte.net
http://www.dogtech.com/cybop/ti86/