Re: A86: 86 Small C

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: 86 Small C

86 Small C runs in DOS, it outputs it as a *.86p file, although I'm sure that by editing the batch file one could also get the asm file. I would really recommend that if you are interested you try it. It is limited by the not-so-great number of functions, but I'm working to fix that.

   If you want to try it, here's the link to the author's download page:  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/1143/ti86cc.html
   Give it a try, and if you feel as I do that its good, but needs more functions, go to www.globalfrontiers.com/Ramen/smallc.htm where I am compiling a list of functions that people think would be good to have. Also, there is an email discussion list that you can sign up for at 86smallc.listbot.com

Chris Brainerd

Matthew R Price wrote:

>In a message dated 12/28/98 6:49:22 AM Pacific Standard Time,
>Ramen@globalfrontiers.com writes:
>
>> > What is 86 Small-C?
>>  > -AAmeise@aol.com
>>
>>  86Small C is a compiler by Chris Dannemiller that compiles for Z80
>> processors,
>>  he also made several 86 specific files that do things like draw
>lines,
>> pixels,
>>  display text etc.

Is this a cross-complier (if so, what OS) or does it run directly on the
86?

thanx
matthew

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]