RE: A86: Usgard to TI-86 conversion (new)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: Usgard to TI-86 conversion (new)

Okay, thanks a lot!  Those all should work.  No, the one you didn't find,
here's the Usgard info:

FIRST_FREE      =$8BE1  ; first free byte in memory

Nathan
-----
Stuntman (Nathan Haines) - ICQ UIN#: 2157863
http://table.jps.net/~stuntman/nathan.html
QuickBASIC/Visual BASIC/TI-BASIC programmer (just your basic programmer)
President of Stuntworks - http://www.jps.net/stuntman/