Re: A86: Usgard to TI-86 conversion (new)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Usgard to TI-86 conversion (new)

ok, if i knew what exactly those did i could probly help

_strlen  equ $4957
will find the length of a zero-terminated string at (hl)

_HLdiv10 equ $4044
which is also known as UNPACK_HL

$4068
will get and clear the scancode from _kbdScanCode

_getky equ $5371
also known as GET_KEY, will get a key and return immediately

_getkey equ $55aa
will wait for a key and also process 2nd and alpha

-josh

On Tue, 22 Dec 1998 11:14:34 -0800 "Nathan Haines" <stuntman@jps.net>
writes:

>Hm, I'd appreciate if someone could let me know about some of the ROM
>calls
>on the TI-86...  I'm looking for Usgard's:
>
>ASCIIZ_LEN
>FIRST_FREE
>READ_KEYPAD
>UNPACK_HL
>
>Thanks!
>
>Nathan
>-----
>Stuntman (Nathan Haines) - ICQ UIN#: 2157863
>http://table.jps.net/~stuntman/nathan.html
>QuickBASIC/Visual BASIC/TI-BASIC programmer (just your basic
>programmer)
>President of Stuntworks - http://www.jps.net/stuntman/

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]