Re: A86: Calc. Start up

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Calc. Start up

>Is there a way to insert code into the startup secuence of the clac
>so that everytime the calc is turned on it can run a program or display
>string?

I believe that its every 40th byte. you add those up and store them into
the checksum byte which is the byte right before the 200 byte area for
the program. then set the corresponding flag

Hey, does anyone want to buy a ti-86 from me?? And no, i did not steal it

James Rubingh
http://members.tripod.com/~jaymzroo
ACZ member

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]