Re: A86: More Using Table

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: More Using Table

Hey now, Electrum! I took a lot of time to try and find that same error the
first time I did it, but I couldn't figure out the problem to save my life. I
was pulling my hair out! It's part of learning how to program, and sometimes
this will happen. Is it simple? Yeah. Is it easily forgotton? Definately.
That's why I suggest a checklist- and I'd make it myself if I felt that I knew
enough to do it.