Re: A86: OPS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: OPS

The OPs are 'fake' registers.  They are fake because they are not on the
processor chip like normal registers, but are actually just locations in
memory like _curcol and _pencol.  Each OP is 11 bytes, although only 10
bytes are normally used.  The OP registers are used extensively for
floating point math operations and storing variable names during
variable operations.  You cannot do <ld OP1, a> because OP1 is a memory
location, not a register.  <ld (_OP1), a> should work.