Re: A86: Using Table

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Using Table

When you are learning, or even after that, the help file is a great
reference for all of the instruction's sizes and t-states.  The help on rom
calls is good for those of us who can't remember what 500 rom calls do (or
don't bother to write them all down...hmm).

If you use Windows 95/98/NT, it's a whole lot easier than using notepad or
dos edit then running tasm, then winlink or hacked link85 to send stuff to
your calculator...version 3.0 has one button compile and send.

(Actually I think I just wish I could program in VC++ like that)