Li-Ion batteries

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Li-Ion batteries

I am very happy to introduce our company through e-mail service.
we, ABC Commercial Co., Ltd., are leading export company as Li-Ion
batteries for cellular phone, plastic pots and Green Vinyl House facility
for all-weather farming.

1. Li-ion Battery for Cellular Phone

We are the exclusive exporter for Li-Ion Battery for Dae Woo Electronics
Components Co., Ltd. if you need our sample and catalogue with export
price, we are going to send the all of details.

2. Plastic Seeding & Flower Pots

The above mentioned goods was exported as competitive price and good
quality. Furthermore, we can cover all flower pots and east-westen Orchid

3. Green Vinyl House

We are able to build the facility US$30.- per M2. please therefore, if you
interesting to built new green house and repair green house, pleaser feel
free to contact us.
We will send detail specification, Construction Term and Drawing for you
can meet satisfactory.

4. Aluminium Foil for Condenser

The goods has been received good reputation overseas market as very
competitive price and confirm warranty.

Company : ABC Commercial Co., Ltd
Contact : Yong-Wook, Koh / Manager of Overseas Dept.
Tel     : +82-2-522-4011
Fax     : +82-2-522-4016
E-mail  : abch@chollian.dacom.net