A86: help! Printing a varible

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: help! Printing a varible

Okay, maybe I'm just clueless, but I can't seem to get the value stored to
either a register or a memory address to print to the screen...  can someone
please tell me how to go about doing that.  Does it use the OP1 stuff; cause I
haven't learned up on that either.

--Joe

PS a little while ago the list was talking about using the contrast levels to
determin battery power...  It looks to me like the calc. has 32 different
contrast levels (an ASM program I accually managed to write helped me with
that, but when I had it display the values I got different characters instead
of number).