RE: A86: Efficiency Problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: Efficiency Problem

Good!  Well, it just seemed to me that you might have thought Jimmy Mårdell
to be condenscending because he told you you'd made a classic beginner's
mistake.  You have the right attitude, and with that mindset you'll go far
in life.  :)

Nathan
-----
Stuntman (Nathan Haines) - ICQ UIN#: 2157863
http://table.jps.net/~stuntman/nathan.html
QuickBASIC/Visual BASIC/TI-BASIC programmer (just your basic programmer)
President of Stuntworks - http://www.jps.net/stuntman/