Re: A86: Sierpinski Gasket - Dan Eble Check This Out! =)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 21:26 1998-12-09 -0600, you wrote:
>PS - I'm currently working on the Koch Curve fractal and the Mandelbrot Set.
>I hope to have the Mandelbrot Set released soon, as right now I'm toying with
>the best way to approach converting it to ASM.  Should I include zoom?  The
>problem with that is the complexity of working with large decimals on the 86
>=(.  Another problem with the mandelbrot set is that it's represented by
>differing shades of colour...my problem is...well...obvious =(.

I made the Mandelbrot set for the TI-92, 4 gray color with zoom feature
which was fairly fast. Maybe you could use that source...?

--
Real name:     Jimmy Mårdell
Email:         mailto:yarin@acc.umu.se

Icarus Productions homepage: http://icarus.ganymed.org/