Re: A86: Help...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Help...

In a message dated 12/4/98 21:12:13 Eastern Standard Time,
cyberreeper@hotmail.com writes:

> Two questions:
>   One, does any one have a tested and working example of how to call
>  another assembly program from within an assembly program?

sure. it's pretty easy.

	ld hl,progname-1		;type byte not necessary
	rst 20h		;move to op1
	call _exec_assembly		;execute program with name in op1

progname:
	.db 8,"progname"		;size byte followed by name (up to 8 characters)

>   Two, how do you save assembly games as group files?  I have Assembly
>  Studio 86.  Is that capable of doing that?

you need to use ti's graph link software to group files.  each one must be
compiled individually.