Re: A86: ASM Programming Test

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: ASM Programming Test

Ya sound a lot like me, wiz. :) My goal is to eventually make "Pokemon 86"
based on the popular Game Boy game. I still have a long way to go (I've barely
started my first game that I plan on releasing) but it's been worth it so far.
Send me an IM if you have a simple question. :) Good luck, and I hope South
Park isn't out of style before you finish. :)

.end