Re: A86: ASM Programming Test

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: ASM Programming Test

I am relatively new to ASM programming and have been going to various ASM
tutorials around the internet for about 3 months now.  I am very good in
BASIC, it's just the big difference between the two programming languages.
The ASM challenges would help a GREAT deal for me to get going on my ultimate
goal....a South Park game vaguely like Super Mario 86 (an awesome game by Bill
Nagel!) with weapons and a choice of four different characters (i wonder who
they could be) with different weapons and amounts of energy for the energy
bar.  If anyone is interested in this game that I will hopefully make if I can
understand this confusing thing called ASM, please encourage the making of
these challenges.