Re: A86: The End

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: The End

No, don't go!!!  Why is it that after somebody joins the ticalc.org staff,
they quit programming?

Dan

In a message dated 12/2/1998 3:28:04 PM Mountain Standard Time,
ahmed@ticalc.org writes:

<< Hello,
     I am getting bogged down with all my school work, etc.  I think it is
 best for me to quit assembly-86 programming.  When I do get a chance to
 work, I'll probably do assembly on my 89, simply because it has a greater
 capacity to do things.  However, I have two unfinished programs: 1. The
 Crown of Darkness, and 2. Brix.  Brix is near complete - as a matter of
 fact, the first 6 levels can be released.. it just needs external levels...
 as for the crown of darkness, it needs a battle routine.  If anyone wants to
 continue these programs, email me and I will send the source.  Thanks for
 your time, and I'll stay on the lists in any case just for the fun of it.
 And thanks for all the help that I got for the questions I had.