Re: A86: ASM Programming Test

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: ASM Programming Test

Hi, It's me again! I have a web page on Geocities that is just sitting
there right now. It is not really set up and not updated since
september.  If any body is has a better idea, I'm interested! I will
look up what it is, so that's how long it's been.

                              maeciggy@hotmail.com
                              Thomas Feller, Mexico

PS. sorry if I sent this twice, my server messed up