Re: A86: batt checker

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: batt checker

I decided to look at the routine, so here is what it does:  it counts the
number of times bc is incremented in a loop in the time that it takes for 19
interrupts to occur.  Interestingly, in order for this to work, the clock
controlling the interrupt must be independent of the clock controlling the
rest of the cpu and not as adversly affected by battery power as the rest of
the overall performance is ... maybe an accurate clock is possible after
all.