Re: A86: Shells

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Shells

> No folders?  The only reasons why anyone needs a shell for the 86 is for
> folders and for emulation.  Thats why all these small shells designed to
> just list programs without taking much space are a waste of time.

HAHA I find what you say amusing.  Try loading 20 programs on your
calculator and then running one and you'll see what I mean.  What good
are folders?  The only reason I can think of to have folders is to find
programs more easily.  Hmm...could that be the same reason that
I use a shell that doesn't have folders?  If all (or almost all) of the
programs fit on the same screen, what does it matter?  And, yes,
ASE 0.9 has emulation.