A86: Variables...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Variables...

In my program, I use this to store initials:

HiInitials:
	.db $47,$46,$58

(Initials: GFX)

Then if you get a hi score, you input your initials with a routine i wrote,
and then it stores the new numbers into the  .db   thing.  When you go to the
high score thing it loads hl with the first intial, and displays all three
correctly.  When I quit the program and run it again, the initials are changed
back to GFX...   I know i didn't reset them each time it is run.

Does anyone know why this would happen?

The same thing happens with a high score, it is set, but when the program is
closed and opened again, it is set back to zero..