Re: A86: Re: Optimization

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Optimization

In a message dated 8/26/98 7:31:01 PM Central Daylight Time, okteam@ionet.net
writes:

<< >That's odd.  It never happened to me.  The initials thing works fine to my
 >knowledge.   I will e-mail you the source, and you can see what you can do,
 >but watch out...  its sloppy!  Also, I have ROM version 1.3, so I don't know
 >what the problem is...

 The same thing has happened to me, but only once.  I was able to get out of
 the high score deal, but when I turned my calc off it never came back on.  I
 only had o take a battery out, so it must not have hard locked my calc.

I  e-mailed -InFuZeD "SCaBBy's Programming Lackey" =) with the source, and I
will look it over some more too, and hopefully we can get the problem fixed.
(And make the program smaller.)