Re: A86: Rascall Locked problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ComAsYuAre@aol.com wrote on Mon, 24 Aug 1998 14:55:27 EDT:

> just reset the user define [sqrt]key program so that the calc doesn't check
> when _getkey is called.
>
> ld a,(iy+36)
> ld (skey_storage),a			;save original flag
> res 6,(iy+36)				;disable sqrtkey

Thanks! - I had forgotten that the sqrtkey programs needed flags too.

Unfortunately, this has not solved my problem, and the beginning of my
string is appearing repeated about 20 characters into the start of my
string.  Eg. If my string was "abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890"
then it becomes "abcdefghijklmabcdefghijklxyz1234567890".

I can't think why this should happen.  Perhaps, does Rascall use $8000
onwards for storing anything?

--
Anthony J. Doggett                     |

Follow-Ups: References: